Friday, June 28, 2013

What acne treatment would work best for filipinos?

Q. and one more question. So filipinos are officially southeast asian. However they look more somewhat hispanic. And they have spanish background. Can anyone shine the light on this topic?

A. i think proactive works best for filipinos b/c i have a lot of filipino friends that have acne problem and they all use proactive and they have super clear skin..but also neutrogena works best to b/c if you stop using it for a day or two you dont break out again

What acne cleanser is good for getting rid of pimple and improving acne marks?
Q. I want something preferably that I can put on my face and leave it on overnight but if it's a cleanser thats fine too. And i need to keep the price under 10 dollars please...

A. What I use to get rid of pimples is

Clean&Clear Continuous control acne cleanser
daily formula $3-$5

And for the acne marks I use

equate Blackhead Clearing scrub
Gently Exfoliates to remove dirt and oil $2-$3

They all work for me and hope this help you!
-GoodLuck!:)

What acne face cleaner is good for your face?
Q. I want something to wash off my face in the morning, afternoon, and before i go to sleep.
I have a lot of acne on my face and scars, and if you have home remides that will be great too !
Thank you, xoxo.

A. neutrogena stress control, or st. ives apricot scrub.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment