Sunday, July 28, 2013

How likely is it that a child will inherit diabetes and arthritis?

Q. What are the chances of a child inheriting arthritis and type 1 diabetes? There are heart murmurs in the family too, could that be hereditary? Thanks in advance!

A. If the mother is the carrier then it is very likely the child especially a boy will have inherited diabetes. Arthritis is most definitely an inherited disability. Heart murmurs, if a family trait then those too. However in these times none of these are live threatening as long you take medical help

How to ease arthritis pain in foot?
Q. I suffer from swollen bone behind big toe, old injury which has osteo arthritis now - podiatrists says hallux limitus, and taking glucosamine and chondritin, with little relief, sore when I walk. Wearing orthotics too. Any other natural remedies I could try? Doctor not very helpful. I am swimming but miss the walking.

A. I'm in tune with you, and I suggest you take an allergy pill before you go to bed. Take the one that compares to Benedryl, because it's much cheaper than Benedryl , and it's available at Kroger and many other places. Osteoarthritis is caused by worn-out joints and is not to be confused with rheumatoid arthritis, which is caused by allergy. However, The pill that I've recommended works for both. Good luck.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment