Friday, February 15, 2013

Can I use acne scar medicine along with my regular acne treatment?

Q. I use Acne Free on a daily basis for a face wash treatment. I've noticed that it doesn't get rid of my acne scars, though. I looked up some easy home remedies to get rid of acne scars (the one I'd like to try is a baking soda + water mixture). Can I use both Acne Free and the baking soda mixture on a daily basis? Or will that be too much for my skin to handle?

A. yes is good to heal pimples fast

How to get rid of acne and the What is the best acne scar treatment or facial acne scar treatments?
Q. Iâm suffering from acne for many years. Tried a lot of varies treatments but very little of them used to help.

A. Hi. I have had the same problem like you for a long time and I know what itâs all about. Then by chance it happened to me to come across http://bestacnescartreatmentever.blogspot.com . This http://bestacnescartreatmentever.blogspot.com provides a great solution for your problem. Now I said goodbye to my acne forever. No scars left at all. Big thanks to this http://bestacnescartreatmentever.blogspot.com.

What is the best acne product that works best getting rid of acne on the body?
Q. i try to find some body acne wash in stores and i can't find any and the ones i find are so expensive, can someone tell me a product that works really well and is super cheap!!!! I want to wear tank tops in the summer and not hidding my nasty chest wearing t-shirts!

A. Neutrogena Oil Free Body Wash.
It's orange.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment