Saturday, January 26, 2013

Can I use acne scar medicine along with my regular acne treatment?

Q. I use Acne Free on a daily basis for a face wash treatment. I've noticed that it doesn't get rid of my acne scars, though. I looked up some easy home remedies to get rid of acne scars (the one I'd like to try is a baking soda + water mixture). Can I use both Acne Free and the baking soda mixture on a daily basis? Or will that be too much for my skin to handle?

A. yes is good to heal pimples fast

How to get rid of acne and the What is the best acne scar treatment or facial acne scar treatments?
Q. Iâm suffering from acne for many years. Tried a lot of varies treatments but very little of them used to help.

A. Hi. I have had the same problem like you for a long time and I know what itâs all about. Then by chance it happened to me to come across http://bestacnescartreatmentever.blogspot.com . This http://bestacnescartreatmentever.blogspot.com provides a great solution for your problem. Now I said goodbye to my acne forever. No scars left at all. Big thanks to this http://bestacnescartreatmentever.blogspot.com.

What is the best acne cream that actually will get rid of my acne?
Q. I have used duac cream for 2 years. Then took antibiotics. Nothing. Then I got new anti-biotic and Retin-A cream and I still have acne. I've been using the cream and taken antibiotics for a month.I changed my diet because maybe that might be the cause of my acne, I use scrubs etc on my face to wash it, different cleansing masks and still nothing. I'm going to a doctor on Monday to ask for a different cream. But what will actually make my acne disappear?

A. You won't find one that will totally get rid of acne!

Like you, many acne sufferers tend to concentrate fully on topical agents for their skin or taking medications. This may help at first (or may not) but it isn't getting to the root of the issues. The cause comes from within the body. Foods that are highly energizing, alkalizing and have amazing astringent properties will do wonders for your skin! Here's why.....

Everything that we eat, drink, breathe or put on our skin brings the outside world in. Our body processes these - digests, absorbs, utilizes, and eliminates - and if less than desirable things are coming in, our body has to work much harder. Our bodies can only handle so much processing and if too much, a healthy body becomes unhealthy with the build-up of cellular waste, digestive waste, foreign proteins, heavy metals, pesticides, air pollution, chemicals in our food and body products, etc. - all of which are acids. This creates an acidic environment or acidosis.

So, getting to the point of your acneâ¦..
A body pulls all the acids and dumps them into the lymphatic system, since this is your body's "sewage system" there has to be an outlet for all the sewage to be eliminated. When acids accumulate there, the lymph fluid becomes sticky, sluggish and coagulates. Hence, the kidneys are overworked in trying to filter this mess out. It is said that the skin is our 3rd kidney - it picks up the slack when the kidneys get into a bind. Most all skin problems are mirrors to the health of our lymph, kidneys and even adrenal glands (that sit atop the kidneys).

The diet that I would like to suggest is a very alkalizing diet and will reverse the acidosis --
According to total daily caloric intake:
80% fruit and freshly-made fruit juices
10-15% greens
5-10% essential fatty acids

Fresh raw fruit is the most perfect food for us even though many people don't eat enough or any at all! Bottom line, the more fruit you eat, the better off your skin and body will become. It's truly amazing!

I know this diet may seem a bit radical, not do-able or not being all-inclusive of the nutrients that we need. When, in fact, the diet that we have become accustomed to and considered the "norm" are actually a radical type of diet for humans. The diet mentioned above is what we are designed to eat (anatomically and physiologically). Because we are a society that has veered away from this diet that we are meant to eat, we have become more susceptible to illness, disease and all around unhealthiness. It's no different with acne.

If you try this diet, you will begin to see some remarkable results with not only your acne clearing up (and your skin will actually become clear as a bell), but you'll have so much vitality and your overall well-being will improve greatly! If your doctor prescribes you medications, throw them out - they only add fuel to the fire, so to speak!!! (Although, you should tell him that you are going to try this protocol first.)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment